ccie voice lab workbook-cisco questions

This web site is about ccie voice lab workbook, cisco questions, cisco networking academy ccnp, cisco networking academy ccnp, cisco ccie voice lab.-All the news about ccie voice lab workbook

Friday, October 03, 2008

ccie study help

Headlines on ccie study

Status Update 09.06.2008

Sat, 06 Sep 2008 18:23:15 +0000
I am almost done with Narbik’s Soup to Nuts workbook and will be moving on to his full lab that was included with the workbook. I am hoping to have that done by next weekend at and then move on again with Internetwork Expert’s Vol II labs. I would like to complete 4-5 of them ...]

CCDE Beta Practical Exam Reviewed (Part 1)

Wed, 01 Oct 2008 23:29:02 +0000
Well… Scott, Petr, and I finally made the plunge today and attempted the first ever Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) Beta Practical Exam today in Chicago.
The day started at 7:30am local time here in Chicago, with the 20 or 30 candidates at the testing center, along with me, eagerly awaiting our doom. ...]

My trip to San Jose, California

Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:40:17 +0000
I travelled to San Jose last week to attend Cisco’s “New Hire Field Training” event.  The event was a big success; I visited the HUGE campus @ San Jose for the first time (well, actually it was my first trip to the US full-stop) and experienced the wonder that is the San Jose “Executive Briefing ...]

The aim of this article was to spread as much information on ccie study as possible. We surely do hope that we have succeeded in it.
#



Recommended ccie study Items


Enterprise Rent-A-Car
MiniRingtone for your BlackBerry - Download now at Handango


ccie certificate
| |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home