ccie voice lab workbook-cisco questions

This web site is about ccie voice lab workbook, cisco questions, cisco networking academy ccnp, cisco networking academy ccnp, cisco ccie voice lab.-All the news about ccie voice lab workbook

Friday, November 21, 2008

security

Current security News

My Lab Experience - Part II

Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:19:13 +0000
The wait
Once I was done with the lab all the remaining candidates went their separate ways and I headed back to the hotel to await my fate. Its a shame I had to go back there actually, as usual there was nothing watchable on the TV, my iPhone battery was dead (with no charger) so ...]

Internetwork Expert’s Announcement Today

Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:51:06 +0000
Well they are not joining the Cisco 360 program and I for one am very happy about that. I will post a link to the specifics of their announcement today once Internetwork Experts posts it, but I for one am excited about the changes that are being made ...]

New Link-Layer and IGP Classes-on-Demand are now available!

Sat, 31 May 2008 02:43:45 +0000
Available only to selected group of beta students at first we are proud to publicly release two new Classes-on-Demand!
Each class has about 7 hours of video presentations, supporting quiz questions and topic specific DRILLiT Labs! Click on the links below to check out the details.
Link-Layer Connectivity Class-on-Demand

This Link-Layer COD provides an excellent starting point for ...]


ccdp
ccie
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home